Thursday, January 3, 2013

Chris vs The Christmas Tree

Today, Chris told me that he almost ran into a Christmas tree on his way to work. Apparently it had been wet while he was going into the office and there was a Christmas tree lying in the middle of the freeway. I'm glad he didn't hit it ! My coworker ran over an orange construction cone that was lying o the freeway and it caused major damage to his car - it was in the shop for a few days.

I also awoke to Chris saying that Mr. chub chub was really cute this morning. He drank and then he was pretty awake. I started to play with him but the he started fussing and since I was still tired, I put him into my armpit and he started dozing off again. I tried to sleep but I couldn't and so I was lying there with my eyes closed. About a half hour later, Dexter started laughing hysterically. I opened my eyes .. and he was still sound asleep ! It must have been a funny dream or something because he laughed for about 30 seconds and then was quiet again, lol.



Tonight my longtime good friend SR came over. He brought Chipotle ! We caught up and it was very nice. I am lucky to have such good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment