Sunday, January 20, 2013

49ers

Well .. the 49ers are going to the Superbowl ! W00t. It was an exciting game .. I only caught the end of the fourth quarter but I saw recaps. :) Dexter was happy too (I'm pretty sure because the 49ers will be his team regardless of what Chris says). Actually, it's kind of sad when Chris looks at me and says, "That's messed up, a boy should follow his father's team." LoL. Okay, but he's also a Bay Area native ! In any case, Chris missed it because he's unsupportive of our team and I kept on watching and saw the Patriots versus the Ravens as well. I was rooting for the Ravens since I wanted to watch the two brothers battle it out in the Superbowl (and also because they are the underdogs) and they won !

Tonight was the first time in a while I had a good cry about Max. I think I needed to get it out. It always strikes randomly as I've mentioned before, but lately, looking at Dexter has made me think of what I don't have .. my other twin. As they say, this too shall pass. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment