Friday, February 1, 2013

Tummy time record

I noticed today that Dexter has been sitting straighter in his jumperoo. He used to always lean back and let the chair support him, but today, he was using his abs and pulling himself up so that he could reach the toys up front. It's very exciting !

He also broke his old tummy time record today ...25 minutes ! I was amazed but he was very interested in this rainforest sound machine we purchased before he was even born. Way to go Dex !

Chris and I went to go eat sushi tonight and it was very good and very nice. On the way back, we stopped at Fry's where we went silly on an iPad (our photos are still saved on there) and where Chris fulfilled his end of the bet !

Not much to report otherwise .. my mom is still sick and coughing a lot and I hope she feels better soon ! I also am starting to see the effects of taking the domperidone, I think, because my supply is going up.

Here's a photo of him crying !

No comments:

Post a Comment