Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Trying Day

Today was exhausting. Dexter woke up at 2 AM last night, then periodically until I brought him into bed with me, and then at 7 AM .. I got very little sleep and I'm crabby because of it. :( Chris was nice enough to work from home so that he could primarily watch Dexter since I also have a work deadline today.

Dexter was actually pretty good during the day and we even got to take our daily walk around 3:30 - 4 and then he fell asleep afterwards like he always does. Something about those walks tire him out ! I'm not sure how much longer we can do it though since it's starting to get cold again. They even forecasted that it would rain tomorrow even though it was sunny today.

Chris made pancakes for breakfast and they were delicious ! Work didn't start until around 4:30 PM and we just finished (it's 6:10 now) so I don't have to worry about that, whew. I have been so stressed lately and I can really feel it in my jaw, neck and shoulders.

We spoke with the general contractor today and he wasn't able to answer our questions to my satisfaction so I'm unsure what we're going to do at this point.

Dexter tried avocado for the first time tonight and he loved it ! Chris does a really good job (much better than me) at feeding him and we used the cool new spoons we got.. I like them so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment