Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Painful Shart

Yesterday I fell asleep at 8:30 PM and woke up at 4 AM. I had only intended to sleep until midnight and so I got up and peeked in on the boys. Chris told me that Dexter had just finished feeding and they were both in their respective beds and so I went to catch up on some much needed bottle and pump parts washing. It is a never ending cycle and washing everything took me over half an hour. After that, I told Chris to go sleep in the other room so that I could take care of Dexter for the rest of the night.

At around 5 AM, he woke up again and I fed him. Unfortunately, he decided not to go back to sleep and so the next few hours were spent on and off sleeping. In the beginning, it was okay because I was still awake and we sat in bed and looked out the window and made up songs, but at around 6:30 AM, I began to feel tired and Dexter wouldn't sleep on my chest or anywhere else.

Chris went to work and so it was just us two and Dexter was smiley as he usually is in the morning. I got some really cute photos of him smiling and laughing !

 

Oh, and a video of his heartbeat through the top of his head. He was fussy for the most of the day; not overly so, but he seemed unhappy. At one point, he let out a very lard shart, and then smiled and just stared at the fan. He loves that fan !



Otherwise, it was a pretty uneventful day (which is good). He's been feeding more often lately and not napping as well - growth spurt, or just him getting spoiled ?

No comments:

Post a Comment