Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Day of Bliss

Dexter had an alright day last night. He woke up to feed at around 2:30 AM, then went back to sleep. He woke up again at 6 AM, fed, and then stayed awake for a little bit. Dexter seems to enjoy staring out the window in the bedroom .. it is a dreary day today as it is storming .. I love it ! We watched the wind blow and make the trees shake, the water drip off the leaves, and pointed at the airplanes that passed by. He actually fell asleep in my arms which never happens. At around 8-9 AM, Chris woke up, came in, and said that he emailed work and would go in at noon and that he would take care of Dexter for a bit so that I could sleep. Thank goodness for husbands !

I woke up around 12:04 (always 12:04 !) and Chris had washed the majority of the bottles/pump parts .. the day just keeps on getting better. :) Then he showered while I watched Dexter (who he had asleep in the swing). Work is pretty hectic right now but I'll try to get it done tonight. There was also an issue with a 401k rollover and trying to get domperidone, but those of those got sorted out.

After yesterday, I was nervous about spending another day with Dexter but he has been great. He slept until 1:30 PM, then woke up to feed, then went back to sleep. He woke up twice briefly because he had burps, but is otherwise content sleeping on his own. I did some dishes and even got to eat lunch during lunch time !



I'm still working on the book Chris got me for my birthday .. I can't remember the last time it took me so long to finish a book. :) And my Us magazine came .. I don't know how Jessica Simpson could be pregnant again .. I'm pretty sure that's biologically impossible for me at this point. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment